27th Congress of the European
Association for Cancer Research
27th Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research
Bursary application deadline: 08 March 2021
We are awarding bursaries to assist members of the European Association for Cancer Research from countries with low income or middle-income economies, as defined by the World Bank, to attend the virtual congress. Each Meeting Bursary gives a full free registration.
Not an EACR member yet?
Membership starts at just €25 for students. Click here to find out more and join online.
Eligibility for an EACR 2021 meeting bursary
- You are a current EACR member. Find out more
- You are currently based in a country with a low or middle-income economy, as defined by the World Bank. Click here and scroll down to see the current list on the World Bank website.
- Meeting Bursaries are targeted at members who, without additional funding, would not be able to attend the conference. Please consider your financial need before applying and demonstrate it in your application.
- Applicants must have submitted an abstract for the congress on the congress website.
How to apply
- Download the Application Form
- Carefully read the guidelines and eligiblity before completing the form
- Email completed forms to Claire Sullivan Claire.Sullivan@eacr.org by 23:59 CET on 08 March 2021
- Applicants can expect to hear the result of the evaluation after 06 April 2021
Do you have a question about Meeting Bursaries?
Contact Claire Sullivan Claire.Sullivan@eacr.org
We would like to thank the people and organisations who are enabling the education and development of cancer researchers by supporting the EACR 2021 meeting bursary programme:
Fondazione Piemontese per la Ricerca sul Cancro
The Organisation of European Cancer Institutes (OECI)
Sorry. You need to upgrade your browser
You are using Internet Explorer 8
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.